SEND A LETTER TO THE RUSSIAN EMBASSY
IN THE KINGDOM OF DENMARK
A letter to the Russian Embassy in Denmark should contain a name, address, e-mail of the sender and a clear statement of the question. The letter can be sent by post, fax, e-mail or delivered in person to the Consular Section during the office hours (after appointment).
Before sending the letter to the Embassy, please carefully read the following:
- A letter is not admissible if:
- it is not addressed to the Embassy of the Russian Federation or the Ambassador of the Russian Federation to the Kingdom of Denmark;
- the address of the sender is not stated in full;
- the letter includes abusive language;
- the text of the letter cannot be read;
- the letter does not contain any specific statements, suggestions or complaints.
- E-mails can contain attachments. Large amounts of text, copies of documents, photos and other attachments should be sent by regular post to Kristianiagade 5, 2100 Copenhagen
- The answer to the letter is sent to the postal / e-mail address specified in the letter.
- Personal data information is stored and processed in accordance with the Russian legislation on personal data storage.